Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Love Ball 2015

I had the pleasure of planning, and organizing a Valentines Dinner event for couples at our church this last February and I admit, this was one task I am very proud of. With just one month to plan it all, I am extremely happy with how everything turned out.
All of the Decorations were DIY..
I collected wine bottles from friends, covered them in glitter and put fresh roses in them.
 
 I just loved the way they sparkled in dim lighting

 For the vase centerpieces I made rosettes out of paper streamers, hot glued them onto a plastic ball,
put some water beads and a submersible LED light and there you have it

 These were just a few favors for the guests

 
  We had a 3 course meal and everything was delicious



I found this amazing website where you can order up lighting and they mail
it to you with simple instructions, and you mail them back after the event




 Along the entryway, I just lined the wall with paper lunch bags with tea lights inside to create a gorgeous entry


 This beautiful paper flower backdrop took me a week to get done...
Thanks to my great friend, Notie for helping me with it
 

 Guests played a few games and the winning couples took home awesome prizes

 Do you like the glitter bottles??

 
Thanks to my amazing husband for believing in me and helping me pull off a successful event.
Hope to do this again next year


 Venue: Hyatt House Redmond WA
Photographer: James Dennis Photography
Up Lighting: DIY Up Lighting
Decorations: Done by Me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment