Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tanaka's Baby Shower

 
Happy Holidays!!

Recently I travelled for my sissy's baby shower.
I was in charge of the décor. Since she's having a boy and she wanted the shower to include animals, Safari was the best theme for the event.
Now I love a fun party but I'm not a fan of Baby Showers that look like a kiddy party.
Pinterest and Youtube were my friends for weeks and after a lot of brainstorming, I had a theme, Safari.


A friend opened her home for us to raid. She loves throwing parties and her home was filled with lots of stuff for us to use so we ended up spending very little.


 The Cake and Dessert Table was gorgeous. Dorothy did an amazing job
She gifted Tanaka with everything on the table.
 Isn't she beautiful?
 Tanaka with her twin sister. Makeup done by me
 Not very clear but this is what I did for the centerpieces... each table had a different stone carved animal and vase sitting on a wood piece and 3 mason jars with green burlap for a hint of color.


 It was such a fun night and yes we do take games seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment